This service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but it is provided as an optional extra and subject to a separate charge.
It is very important that our emergency number should be used in cases of emergency only and should not be used for calls which are not urgent.
Our 24 Hour Emergency Service includes dealing with any emergency affecting the common areas, or services. These emergencies might include any of the following:
- Fire alarm system faults.
- Burglar Alarm Activation (subject to owner/unit information on file) Emergency Contacts. In this regard it is vital that as Management Agents, we have up to date information on file in relation to all owners/tenants.
- Water leaks.
- Water pumps faults.
- Electrical failure to all lighting in common areas.
- Electrical Gate control faults.
- Lift break-down (residents are advised to contact the Lift Company directly).
- Security hazards.
- Storm damage to the roof or serious leaks or damage to same.
- Glass repairs/front door damage/vandalism.